Effects of consumption of cannabis
In principle, the cannabis is a drug psychoactive, or changing of the conscience. Their effects are physically moderate and, to a large extent, despicable.
The first point of action of cannabis is the brain, particularly the superior cerebral centers that affect the conscience.
The receivers of cannabis are concentrated specially in the seahorse, which affects the superior functions of the feelings, memory and action.
When acting on these superior cerebral systems, the cannabis produces some of its medicinal benefits, acting on the perception of the pain, humor, hunger and muscular control.
The cannabis also can produce subtler medical effects by its direct action on organic weaves, like the receivers of the cells of the immunological system.
The cannabis consumers inform habitually into placenteras sensations; of there its playful uses. There are also people to whom she is not to them pleasant.
Actually, their effects vary according to each individual and the circumstances, depending on the temperament of the individual, their physiology, humor and the famous Seth and setting (scene and positioning) defined by the Dr Timothy Leary: the initial mental state of the consumer and the surroundings in which "it is placed".
Next we mentioned as they are the impressions more commonly described of "placed" of cannabis according to its consumers:
- Reduction of the minimum threshold of perception of the sensorial, specially tactile, gustativos and the sonorous ones stimuli; great interest by the food and music.
- A free torrent of ideas in a fast, loose succession, like in dreams; moderate hallucinations with one "double conscience" of which some similarities or connections are not real perceptions.
- Interruption of the concentration and the memory in the short term.
- A sensation to be floating, been annoying or with vertigo, and/or a sensation of slowness in the trunk and the extremities.
- Hiperactividad, impatience, hilaridad and loquacity during one or two hours, followed by somnolencia and/or apathy of two six hours later.
- The "subjective temporary expansion", a tendency to sobrestimar the passed time.
- Deterioration of the understanding and the coordination, specially when complex tasks are executed; confusion, difficulty to express the thought by means of words, problems of vocalization.
The first time
The first time that one consumes cannabis is a special occasion. For clear reasons that are not even nothing, much people do not feel anything the first time that the taking. Single they notice it to the second or third time that proves it, as if somehow outside necessary to prepare itself for the experience.
Some new consumers can act really like "placed", without realizing it. Simply increasing the dose, the threshold of the first occasion can be surpassed.
Of any way, this remarkably increases the risk of a disagreeable reaction. The novices must come with caution; they must be prepared to remain annulled during two hours.